what i had for lunch

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

i noticed that last night.

today i went to 511 West again. i had whole wheat fetticuine with chicken and mushrooms. it was delish.

yesterday i had pork tenderloin (marinated in honeycup honey mustard and rosemary), snow peas and salad.

monday i had pork temderloin stuffed with cranberries, walnuts and apricots, a side of veggies and wild rice. plus some sun dried tomato bread. it was left overs from the dinner my mom had on saturday night. everyone was really jealous of my lunch cause it looked so good and my super-boss told me that the best thing about my lunch was that it was made by someone who loves me. that melted my heart just a little.

tomorrow i am going out to get thai food with a guy i have only talked to on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive