what i had for lunch

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I went to Neomonde Bakery & Deli : The Alternative to the Ordinary : Since 1977 in Cary for lunch today. I had the Falafel half sandwich box lunch. i had potato salad and baba ghanouj for my sides and pistachio baklava for dessert. it was great. i went with my co-workers that have the same name.

last night i also had a falafel sandwhich for dinner. it was from international delight. that is the place that has all the rules. you can't use ketchup on anything except for french fries, you can't talk to anyone that is cooking, you can't slam the door and you get in trouble if your cell phone rings. ted went to pick up my food and i tried to catch him before he got there. instead i ended up calling him when he was in the restaurant. luckily he had his phone on manner mode and and just ignored me. therefore the owner did not catch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive