what i had for lunch

Friday, February 27, 2004

My lunch is gross today which is why I wanted to post it. I'm having a turkey sandwich. The gross part is that I hate cheap wheat bread, which is what the turkey is on. And I don't mean that I just don't like it - I mean I really hate the taste of it. (It is currently 2nd on my list of foods that I hate but occasionally eat. The first is anything with banana flavor including bananas. And sometimes I force myself to eat bananas because they are good for me which is where the hatred of them came from) And even worse than that is the fact that the two pieces of bread are the end pieces. They're all hard and burned-tasting.

Chevy, I can't believe you ate a salad quietly while you were on the phone. That's impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive