what i had for lunch

Monday, September 08, 2003

It is a rainy, cool day and i had Chinese while reading Raymond Chandler. The egg roll was prefectly fried, not too greasy. I spent the whole meal trying to determine whether i liked the taste of the garlic chicken. I don't think i did. I didnt really eat teh Hot & Sour soup that came with it. The woman at the table next to me turned around and said "I'm pregnant, and cant tell if things really do taste funny, can you tell me if this tea tastes old?" It just tasted like chinese food sweet tea to me. My fortune was "Everyone has enemies." On the way back i heard the NPR voice that says "ADM the supermarket to the world" and all those sponsor things at the end of a show read the lyrics to "Welcome to the Jungle." I think he's trying to diversify because him doing the voiceover to some symbol book that comes with audio directions. After 3 PM ET you can hear the reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive