what i had for lunch

Thursday, September 04, 2003

when will i learn that fast food bacon sucks sucks sucks (except for the bacon on the jr. bacon cheeseburger from wendy's)? the office manager went and got arby's and i thought i would try their "ultimate blt." terrible. terrible. 1 thin slice of tomato on each half. too much bad tasting mayo (it was like they took the horseys out of the horsey sauce) and too thick bread. it also has that gross peppered bacon like what bruegger's has. I also got a cherry turnover, but it is just sitting on my desk because i have immediate indigestion from the blt. i will eat it later. I promise i dont eat fast food everyday. My favorite part about this blog is getting to trash food that made me sick. its like a personal revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive